Old November 21st 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Automatic needle threader

On Nov 20, 5:24*pm, "Debbie Rice" wrote:
I have a lot of pre-made open backed frames (discontinued X-Appeals, Poppy
Kreations, Hog River, etc.). *The point gun is good for fixing mounted
needlework into these frames (once you are comfortable mounting your
needlework, particularly the puffed pieces), particularly without glass (a
whole different area of framing).

If you have a series of needlework (monthly, seasonal, etc.) you'd like to
move in and out of clocks, corkboards, or other framing -- the 00F11.50
Photo Frame Turns are nifty.

wrote in message

On Nov 18, 7:25 pm, "Debbie Rice" wrote:

I also really like the picture hook springs so your framed pieces never
shift, item 50K14.01.

And for putting puffed pieces into pre-made frames like Poppy Kreations
and
Waxing Moon Designs -- check out the point gun item 86K87.05. A really
decent price; ebay has some ridiculous auctions for the point guns.

wrote in message

I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

Okay, framing isn't something I know much about, but wish I did. What
does the point gun do for you?

Louisa

Thanks! I always like to pick up new bits of information.

Louisa