Old May 17th 04, 11:41 PM
lgreene

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Legalistic thinking is fine in some cases. BUT, if you put your things in
shops too close to each other, you may **** off both owners and end up

with
neither.
Better to ask how the first one to handle your creations feels about

having
competition close by.

Or sell them different things to begin with.
~~
Sooz
-------

Yes, my sister and I do different lines all under our label. One is a more
bead line of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, the other is more metalworks.
So we can get different things in different places...and though we both work
in the same media, we are very different in our styles.
For us it's great for being in the same region with sales.