Old July 16th 03, 09:15 AM
Christina Peterson

But 27 is still very young to be certain that she will never remarry and
wish for children. The biggest consideration is that it might damage her
health.

What I really hesitate to say though, is that coming from a family with such
trauma as she has told us of quite often, limiting children is also a good
idea.

Tina

"Lee S. Billings" wrote in message
In article 1058329170.960069@prawn, says...

I heard that "what if..." a long time ago. I think you should pay

careful
attention to the possibility (in today's society, even a likelihood) that
you might remarry and want children. But your physical well-being is

even
more important.

Tina, she's *got* two kids already. I don't think the "you might remarry

and
want children" argument really holds under those circumstances. And given

history of difficult pregnancies, I have to say that I don't think her

mother
really has her best interests at heart.

Celine

--