Old July 21st 11, 09:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Trish Brown

Default Needing some tips about Dear Jane

Bronnie wrote:

G'day Trish
I'm just 'up the road' on the Gold Coast. If you are ever holidaying
up this way, holler thru this group, love to meet up with you. My
quilting buddy a street away has recently finished a DJ so can always
rope her in. She does beautiful applique and is presently doing one
with 1000+ little leaves. And she'll finish it too. Myself, I'm not
into traditional applique - I know, it's holding my abilities back - I
do machine applique on art quilts.

Enjoy the journey and follow the paths that are unexpected.
Cheers
Bronnie

Thanks, Bronnie! And of course, if you ever make it down to chilly
N'cle, please give me a hoy! Maybe I can infect you with the hand
appliqué bug? ;-

I just love it that you and your quilt buddy are Trish and Trisha!
How good is that? Is she in Perth??

LOL! Trish and I have been great friends since we were twelve and now
our daughters are besties as well. Every St Patrick's day, we ring each
other and say 'Hello Trisha? This is Trisha!' When we were in high
school, there were five Trishas in our class - it was confusing.

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia