Old June 18th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

Default 99% OT - what's been going on...

On Jun 18, 10:35*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/17/10 8:11 PM, in article
, "Nancy"

wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:01?pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 6/17/10 4:25 PM, in article ,

"Lucille" wrote:
"Ellice K." wrote in message
On 6/14/10 6:56 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

*snip*

So, DS is now officially a HS graduate and I really didn't realize it was
rite of passage for me too.

But a good one - isn't it?

Don't think I've picked up a needle for days except to replace a
button...that is definitely a plan for the later part of today.

Cheryl

*big snip*

Anyhow - sorry for whining....but I think my general discomfort has
somehow
interfered with my stitching. ?Stitching usually makes me feel good - but
things just seem to be interfering.

Hope everyone else is having a good start to summer. ?Good thing -
daylilies
look FABULOUS! ?Hooray and thanks to Cheryl.

Ellice

Oh my---I do hope all of this, or at least some of this, can be resolved
soon. ? It doesn't sound like you're having a lot of fun/.

Well, fun wouldn't be the word - OTOH, I've actually been in a pretty happy
mood - don't know why. ?Maybe it's the "happy idiot" syndrome...

Just to make you smile--Does it always have to take a half hour to rip out
the stitches you put in the night before in 15 or 20 minutes?? ? That's what
happened to me today.

Hmmm - sounds like something one of us should graph up! ?Sadly true - must
be 'cause you put them in soooo well - even if the wrong place, color,
stitch - etc. ?

My question of the day is--Why is it easier to make a mistake then to do it
right the first time? ? lol

Lucille

Who knows - the fun of just flowing along doing it makes things just go and
seem easier, fixing - never so easy - or fun. ?No rationale.

I think the last frogging is why I haven't picked up "Fractals" in
days.
I DO want to get page 2 done so I can take a break and do
something small.

Instead I've read, caught up on the last DVD from Netflix, scrubbed
the back porch, and, oh, keep thinking about what to wear to my
40th!!!!! high school reunion this Sat.

Nancy

Nancy - have you got a Cold Water Creek nearby - go shop there and you can
wear it for ages to come.

Cheryl

Got one...in fact one in the mall I was in Tues and another
in the mall I was in Wed. My problem....only 5'1 and short
waisted. Found a lovely dress on sale at Nordstrom on Tues
but hit all the spots wrong. I've got a fallback skirt with a
silk sweater...only it's supposed to be 90 on Sat... Doesn't
help a lot of browns and black which look horrible on me.
I'll try again this afternoon.

Nancy