Old June 17th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default 99% OT - what's been going on...

On 6/17/10 4:25 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Ellice K." wrote in message
On 6/14/10 6:56 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

*snip*

So, DS is now officially a HS graduate and I really didn't realize it was
rite of passage for me too.

But a good one - isn't it?

Don't think I've picked up a needle for days except to replace a
button...that is definitely a plan for the later part of today.

Cheryl

*big snip*

Anyhow - sorry for whining....but I think my general discomfort has
somehow
interfered with my stitching. Stitching usually makes me feel good - but
things just seem to be interfering.

Hope everyone else is having a good start to summer. Good thing -
daylilies
look FABULOUS! Hooray and thanks to Cheryl.

Ellice

Oh my---I do hope all of this, or at least some of this, can be resolved
soon. It doesn't sound like you're having a lot of fun/.

Well, fun wouldn't be the word - OTOH, I've actually been in a pretty happy
mood - don't know why. Maybe it's the "happy idiot" syndrome...

Just to make you smile--Does it always have to take a half hour to rip out
the stitches you put in the night before in 15 or 20 minutes?? That's what
happened to me today.

Hmmm - sounds like something one of us should graph up! Sadly true - must
be 'cause you put them in soooo well - even if the wrong place, color,
stitch - etc.

My question of the day is--Why is it easier to make a mistake then to do it
right the first time? lol

Lucille

Who knows - the fun of just flowing along doing it makes things just go and
seem easier, fixing - never so easy - or fun. No rationale.

Well, applied for another job today - would be part time working with the
electoral board - so I'm hoping it works. I know the crew, and have had a
great time being a precinct (huge precinct) chief - so we'll see. Would be
better than being running around at the coffee place. In the meantime -
things progress on the big girl front - though I'm having to answer more
questions about my so suspect background - not really - it's just dragging
along, but truly I do have to answer more questions. Just in case the 3
interviews, and sworn to 73 page statement wasn't enough. Now I'm
re-answering 3 questions - and asked to send them the correspondence which I
had received - that would be easier for the reviewers to get than me. The
fun never ends.

Ellice