Old May 15th 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default sewed some Dolls Underwear and crocheted tiny lace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Mirjam. *For us it would be the 'tights' that are worn.
What a great idea. *I wish we lived closer so we could share more
great ideas and tips. *Okay, okay...stop twisting my arm...I want to
learn more things from you. *:-)- Hide quoted text -

Thank you , i am blushing ,,, i learn something from everybody
here ,,,,
and i am a recyclist by nature , thus i learn a lot ,,,,,
Of course the name is tights , how did this slip my mind :::
What do you want to add to your knowledge ????
mirjam