Old July 3rd 04, 04:33 AM
bluemaxx

sorry about the first double post all...

Fran, I've had a chance now to look at all of your pages and I can say
without a doubt that your website is one of the most professional that
I've seen lately. And I love your "FYI" pages - very well
written. And the "Resources - Links" page is most excellent, too -
I love the box format! Beautiful colors and excellent pictures - the
beads you chose for your buttons and home page are just to die for.
Doesn't look like anything's broken, so don't fix it! lol
Linda

"bluemaxx" wrote in message
: GORGEOUS! I love the look of your home page! I still have to
: check out all the links, but man... those colors and clarity are
simply
: refreshing! Good job!
: Linda
:
: "Deepwood Art" wrote in message
: ganews.com...
: : Hi, hi, hi!!
: :
: : I just published the new website yesterday, and I've been
: : finding all sorts of little things that needed to be fixed.
: : At this point I'm cross-eyed, so I'd like some fresh eyes
: : to take a look, if you would?
: :
: : Let me know if anything jumps out at you... typos,
: : grammatical blunders, broken links, anything that doesn't
: : seem to fit, or doesn't seem right, I don't know, anything!
: :
: : www.deepwoodart.com
: :
: : I would really, really appreciate it!
: :
: : --
: : Fran
: : ~My eBay, if you'd like to visit: http://snipurl.com/56qt