Old July 3rd 04, 03:44 AM
bluemaxx

GORGEOUS! I love the look of your home page! I still have to
check out all the links, but man... those colors and clarity are simply
refreshing! Good job!
Linda

"Deepwood Art" wrote in message
ganews.com...
: Hi, hi, hi!!
:
: I just published the new website yesterday, and I've been
: finding all sorts of little things that needed to be fixed.
: At this point I'm cross-eyed, so I'd like some fresh eyes
: to take a look, if you would?
:
: Let me know if anything jumps out at you... typos,
: grammatical blunders, broken links, anything that doesn't
: seem to fit, or doesn't seem right, I don't know, anything!
:
: www.deepwoodart.com
:
: I would really, really appreciate it!