Old February 28th 04, 05:33 PM
KJ

Thanks for the encouragement Dee! I haven't named my own design, any ideas?
The pastel quilt also prompted my small quilt group to declare that it
didn't look like a "Kathyl" quilt. But those Amy Butler fabrics are
irresistible...I have another stack of her fat quarters "aging" in my stash.
Check them out here...they aren't a true pastel, but close. My colors on my
monitor and digital camera just don't come out as close to real life as I
would prefer.

http://www.borntoquilt.com/cgi-bin/e...tml?p_catid=80

I would love to have you come visit my stash...it's getting out of control!
I often look through it and wonder who bought some of it. I have ADD with
my finishing follow through and my fabric buying. Can't seem to settle on
just one look.

--
Kathyl yup, that's an L