Old September 26th 17, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default The new Featherweight

On 09/25/2017 07:34 AM, wrote:
Hello Brian,
They have a used one like new on Amazon.com for $199, so check them out.

Perhaps I was not clear enough: no, I am not going to buy this, or am
even thinking about it. If I were in the market for a new machine, and
had the money, I might.

I just thought what I found was interesting, and decided to share what I
found. I did not think my original post indicated that I was thinking
about buying it, or that it came out as asking for advice about doing so.

The one that is 199 is no longer there. I just looked on Amazon, and
the new ones were ~$499, and the "used-like new" ones were ~$450.

Either the one that was $199 was snapped up real fast, or what I think
is more likely is that when the original posting was made, and error was
made where the wrong price was typed in, then was corrected very quickly.

--
My Yonkoma:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen