Old November 22nd 16, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Joan Erickson

Default Unger Fluffy Yarn

On 10/23/2016 5:18 PM, Susan Barra wrote:
I am looking for Unger Fluffy yarn color 419. I started a project only to run out of yarn. I'm not terribly worried about dye lot if i can match the color.

Another place to try is ravelry.com. I had the same problem with some
alpaca yarn and, between ravelry and contacting the manufacturer (my
color was out of production but they gave me a list of shops they'd sold
it to), I was able to get enough to finish my project.

Good luck!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures