Old April 12th 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
We have stone floors , good for summer , thus in winter i have several
carpets in summer i roll most up ...
mirjam

I would love to get rid of the carpet in the living room and bedroom, and
eventually I will. Both DH & I have many allergies, and AFAIC - carpets are
just dust and dirt catchers - especially wall to wall. At least with an
area rug you can take it outside and beat it, or easily get rid of it.
(cough, choke, hack)

Shelagh

When we first moved into this house a year and a half ago I hated that
it was all hardwood. It felt so un-homey. But when I saw how fun and
easy it is to clean hardwood I fell in love. I don't know if I'll ever
want carpet again!
Pamjam