Old April 12th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

Stone floors? I'm trying to imagine that. Like in a castle? That's
neat. Now I want stone floors! How do you clean them? Can you mop
them? Aren't the stone floors hard on your feet? Can I come to your
house and look at your floors?
Pamjam

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
We have stone floors , good for summer , thus in winter i have several
carpets in summer i roll most up ...
mirjam

When we first moved into this house a year and a half ago I hated that
it was all hardwood. It felt so un-homey. But when I saw how fun and
easy it is to clean hardwood I fell in love. I don't know if I'll ever
want carpet again!
Pamjam

norabalcer wrote:

Shel,

You made my day too. I had hardwood floors thoughtout the house and
love my swiffer, now I have a use for the cotton yarn, thanks so much
for the pattern.

Hugs,

Nora