Old April 11th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

We totally understand, Laura!
A lot of times I also will do a group thanks, and I'm not the only one, so
you're not either!
Give that little one a hug and kiss from rcty 'auntie' Noreen!
LOL
Hugs,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
"Laura J" wrote in message
She is great! Though I hear she is starting to wake up from her nap so I
better go!

Thanks for all the comments everyone! Sorry I don't have the time to
reply to everyone individually...

LauraJ

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Laura,

I've made quite a few doilies with it, but I love the swiffer idea, may
have to make one as I have two big cones of the stuff left.

Good to see you posting again, how's the little one?

Hugs,

Nora