Old January 1st 05, 01:31 AM
Polly Esther

We were just giving you a small chance to redeem yourselves. Maybe.
Somewhat. Maybe not, but worth a try.
And what do you mean "the crocs don't eat everything"?
What do you think we here in the Swamp use for Christmas tree ornaments?
Polly

" Ellison" wrote in message
m...
Howdy!
You know, as Queen of Beggars,
I don't think any of my generous benefactors have
walked away empty-handed.
After all, just for riding shotgun, you got to be a Metalhead, too. g
But then, I'm not trying to make a business out of this begging stuff,
just adding to the stash, in the fabric dept. and the pantry. ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--reminding Pol that more than one of us knows
where the bodies are buried.. and crocs don't eat everything ;-D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
The scrap contributors make "up" for some of the bad things they've

done.
A few of us need to send more than others, Sandy. Hey, Sandy, that's you
I'm
talking to. Polly

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Does this have a trickle-down effect?
You make a few bucks and the scrap contributors make...? G

Ragmop/Sandy

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
Some of you know that I have started making purses and tote bags for

my
friend to sell when she goes to craft fairs. She'll take a few

dollars
for
selling them, and I get most of the money.

She has asked that I make a bunch of spring-y floral bags. I'm not a
florals person, so I'm begging for any pastel, spring type/floral
fabric
scraps that you might have. They do not have to be very big, as I'm

making
crazy quilt type blocks for most of these, and will use anything I

can
get. I'd gladly reimburse postage too.

I'm in the directory, or if you need my addy, just ask.

Thanks in advance.

hugs,

Babs