Old December 31st 04, 10:23 PM
Polly Esther

The scrap contributors make "up" for some of the bad things they've done.
A few of us need to send more than others, Sandy. Hey, Sandy, that's you I'm
talking to. Polly

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Does this have a trickle-down effect?
You make a few bucks and the scrap contributors make...? G

Ragmop/Sandy

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
Some of you know that I have started making purses and tote bags for my
friend to sell when she goes to craft fairs. She'll take a few dollars

for
selling them, and I get most of the money.

She has asked that I make a bunch of spring-y floral bags. I'm not a
florals person, so I'm begging for any pastel, spring type/floral fabric
scraps that you might have. They do not have to be very big, as I'm

making
crazy quilt type blocks for most of these, and will use anything I can
get. I'd gladly reimburse postage too.

I'm in the directory, or if you need my addy, just ask.

Thanks in advance.

hugs,

Babs