Old June 2nd 04, 08:52 PM
Crazy Knitting

Default Help - Passap Electronic Machine

I recently bought a second-hand Passap Electronic 6000 and I am having
difficulty with understanding certain things. Is there anyone within
reasonable travelling distance of Birmingham, England who would be prepared
to show me a number of things and answer a variety of questions? Your petrol
cost will be reimbursed, unless I am coming to you.

I also bought an Electra 3000 motor for this machine and I need a set of
instructions. Can anyone help? I'll refund your photocopying and postage
costs (regardless of where in the world you live), unless there is somewhere
that I can buy an original set.

Many thanks in advance.

Wendy
aka Crazy Knitting