Old February 18th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Just checking in!

Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

On Feb 17, 2:00 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
I know how some tend to worry when we regulars don't post much, so
thought I'd check-in.
I've been really busy, working on a lot of personal issues PLUS
working on some knitting designs that I want to use for the FAIR.
(Side-note: the DeKalb County Fair is known as the "granddaddy
fair" as it's the oldest continuous county fair in the entrie USA)
I'm almost done with still another ALKA Faroese, I LOVE that
pattern, but change it a LOT to make it better.
'The Watertown Gazette is going to interview me regarding knitting;
the world wide knit in public day; my fair experiences; and the
upcoming book.
Thats about it for now.
Hugs,
Noreen

PS, I've had an Etsy shop since early January, watch for updates as
I'll be soon actually selling from it.

You are still keeping busy, I see. g

Higs,
Katherine