Old August 1st 03, 10:39 AM
Sghemt

Default Hand Made: Genuine Jade Butterfly Series

Hi,

My monther makes jade jewelries and sell them. She wants me to
try to sell them online and see what happens.
I have a Genuine Jade Butterfly Series of necklace on sale on Ebay
starting from $1!!! One is called Two-Tone Jade Butterfly and the
other is called Jade Lacewing Butterfly. I took 21 pictres of the
Two-Tone and 24 pictures of the Lacewing.
Here is the pictures link of Two-Tone Jade Butterfly
http://www.geocities.com/betmeonebay/butterfly1.htm
Here is the Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=2649838654&category=43078&rd=1

Here is the picture link of Lacewing Jade Butterfly
http://www.geocities.com/betmeonebay/butterfly2.htm
Here is the Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=2649840915&category=43078&rd=1

Please take a look at those two pieces of artwork that were hand made
by my mother.

Thank you!

TONY