Old January 5th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Looking for some yarn

On 1/4/2010 9:37 PM, DA wrote:

"wiggy" wrote in message
Hi -

My name is Linda and I used to belong to this group way back in the
early 90s. I have recently found it again on Google, and just in time
too. I am hoping someone can help me locate some CE La Gran mohair. I
need at a minimun 2 balls to finish a cable sweater. The color number
is 6511 and the lot number is 5381. I have contacted CE in Lowell, MA
via email and also Webs. I remember there used to be something called
yarnfinder.com, or some such things, but that doesn't appear to be
true anymore.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Linda

I think this may be the site for which you are looking.

http://www.yarnfind.com/

DA

Thanks DA,

I will use the sight also.

Nice to hear from you again. I often wonder where every one is.

Dennis & Gail