Old July 15th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default How Much Stash is too much

THis all begs the question - how much stash is too much?

I've got 4 plastic shelving units filled with fiber - cottons, silks,
candlewicking, wool -- plus a huge basket filled with my ebay purchased
crewel, needlepoint wool plus a bunch of shoe boxes filled with buttons
and beads plus 2 drawers and several large plastic tubs filled with
fabric and ribbon, 2 bookcases of books and magazines, one little file
cabinet of patterns and ideas ...

I've only been doing this seriously for a little more than 5-6 years and
I never have exactly what I need for a project so I gotta buy more g

--
another anne, add ingers to reply