Old June 11th 04, 05:56 AM
Diane Hare

This is funny...I didn't read the whole messge before I replied. I wondered
why it looked so familiar..... DUH

Marc

Thanks, Marc. It's good to see you have senior moments also.

I've not begun a big sampler yet. I couldn't even push myself to begin
JustNan's The Promise this evening, not the whole thing. I folded the
edges of the chart back so I have the 41 center stitches for a long
bookmark and re-drafted the wording, no beadwork, an initial to replace
the charm. That's as much energy as I have left after inching along on
TW's The Castle and putting over 80 hours in model stitching over the
past three weeks.

I just imagined myself doing two Family Heirloom Samplers, one for each
child, one in blue and one in red. That'd take care of me not being
able to decide whether to use blue or red. Indecision could keep a
person of any age from beginning anything.

Diane Hare