Old June 5th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Hi from Marisa

Excuse me, Kalera, but I must correct one of your statements:

Still making DROOLWORTHY BEEYOUTEEFUL beads!

"Kalera" wrote in message
Hello everyone... it's nice to see your sweet virtual faces on RCB
again! Navigation through Google is a little confusing, I wish I still
had a news service I could subscribe to via my mailreader.

I'm having a very hard time since Sooz died. My uncle also died
unexpectedly on Thursday and there's some other rough stuff going on.
I'm pretty emotionally exhausted and I think truly depressed for the
first time in my life. I don't want to be a downer though so I won't
go on about it. I will say that my kids are all lovely and strong
and healthy, and I'm still making beads.