Old December 6th 13, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter [email protected]

Default OT too quiet

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:15:02 AM UTC-5, Janner wrote:
Is it me or is it too quiet here now? I miss the old days

Janner

France

Definitely quieter, but then, this is the time when I'm so far behind I have no idea which direction to turn. Forgoing evening tv with hubby to run some fabric through the machine for one of the 2 quilts I"m trying to finish in time for Christmas, still have pajama pants to make, supposed to be going camping with the Boy Scouts this weekend....way too much scheduled at this time of year