Old December 5th 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT too quiet

Taria, southern Missouri was 72 degrees and humid yesterday. It felt warm and 'soft' outside- delightful for December. Today is mid-20s and windy with frozen rain/sleet! Talk about a shock from the extreme change...... Next will come tree damage from the weight of the ice. The HairyButt Gang and I are hunkered down for the duration. I stocked up before the storm hit- butcher bones and rawhides for my dogs, ice cream, hot fudge sauce and whipping cream for me. I'm prepared for anything winter brings! LOL

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- hoping the electric stays on

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:15:02 AM UTC-6, Janner wrote:
Is it me or is it too quiet here now? I miss the old days

Janner

France