Old May 18th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Beaded Cab and Dog Stuff

Thanks, Karleen,

I'm so addicted! I keep thinking about doing more!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
link.net...
Ok Jerry, enough with the gorgeous cab work!!! You are making me
JEALOUS!!!!! And drool...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
This is a bloodstone cab that I beaded:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/blood3sm.jpg

And, a new foster dog, Willy. He was a breeder's dog. He's about 2 and
completely adorable, well behaved, friendly.......... I can't imagine
someone getting rid of him.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/willysm.jpg

I know this little guy will get adopted quick. He's a doll.

And, I thought some of you might enjoy this picture of Spike going after
one of those evil squirrels. It looks like we were playing with
photoshop, but actually, my DD took the picture and was laughing and
shook the camera:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/treesm.jpg

And for those that saw Jellybean, she got a wonderful home with a very
nice couple and dog who looks like he could be her cousin. The two were
instant buddies. The cat, however, was another story. She already
didn't like their dog (who as there first), so I'm sure she's thrilled to
have another dog in the house. She was following Jelly, as she explored
the house, and growling the whole time. It cracked me up. I'm used to
seeing cats who run and hide when strangers come in the house, especially
a strange dog! My DD was calling this cat a Stalker Cat. I think that
one can hold her own.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com