Old May 17th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Beaded Cab and Dog Stuff

This is a bloodstone cab that I beaded:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/blood3sm.jpg

And, a new foster dog, Willy. He was a breeder's dog. He's about 2 and
completely adorable, well behaved, friendly.......... I can't imagine
someone getting rid of him.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/willysm.jpg

I know this little guy will get adopted quick. He's a doll.

And, I thought some of you might enjoy this picture of Spike going after one
of those evil squirrels. It looks like we were playing with photoshop, but
actually, my DD took the picture and was laughing and shook the camera:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/treesm.jpg

And for those that saw Jellybean, she got a wonderful home with a very nice
couple and dog who looks like he could be her cousin. The two were instant
buddies. The cat, however, was another story. She already didn't like
their dog (who as there first), so I'm sure she's thrilled to have another
dog in the house. She was following Jelly, as she explored the house, and
growling the whole time. It cracked me up. I'm used to seeing cats who run
and hide when strangers come in the house, especially a strange dog! My DD
was calling this cat a Stalker Cat. I think that one can hold her own.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com