Old August 21st 05, 01:16 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

ouch! rough on a hangover I bet.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
the black rose wrote:

Calico wrote:

The young folks next door had a party last night on their front porch.
It finally ended around 4:30 or 5:00. Oh the 'joys' of hearing the same
Spanish rap cd played over and over and over and over and over...

Heh. Years ago we had a similar experience. They played the Eagles
greatest hits over... and over... and over... for half the night, singing
along to the chorus. I couldn't listen to "Hotel California" for years.
Then they all piled out onto the porch and sang TV theme songs in a
drunken stupor. Brady Bunch... Gilligan's Island... oh the pain, the
pain...

It's funny now, but I was pretty peeved at the time. *snorfle*

Similar thing happened when I was a student in Durham many moons ago...

A lad I knew was left some money, so he bought one of those little two
up/two down miner's cottage type terraced houses in a back street. he
needed to do quite a bit of work on it, such as add a bathroom, central
heating, a proper kitchen, loft insulation... And by the time he was
finished, the small back yard was a bit of a mess. So he did some
preparations...

One Friday night some folk up the way had a NOISY PARTY that went on until
about 3 am. At eight o'clock the following moring, my friend started
digging up the concrete in his back yard with a Kango hammer! Took him all
day. There were no more noisy parties up the way! I thought it a
suitable revenge.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!