Old August 20th 05, 03:13 PM
the black rose

Calico wrote:

The young folks next door had a party last night on their front porch. It
finally ended around 4:30 or 5:00. Oh the 'joys' of hearing the same Spanish
rap cd played over and over and over and over and over...

Heh. Years ago we had a similar experience. They played the Eagles
greatest hits over... and over... and over... for half the night,
singing along to the chorus. I couldn't listen to "Hotel California"
for years. Then they all piled out onto the porch and sang TV theme
songs in a drunken stupor. Brady Bunch... Gilligan's Island... oh the
pain, the pain...

It's funny now, but I was pretty peeved at the time. *snorfle*

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human