Old August 20th 05, 02:51 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Our noise ordinance extends to vehicles with the big boom boom speakers as
well. Ask my DS how he knows about that? $230 fine for driving down the
road running his stereo!! He competes at the national level and has several
first and second place trophies for the highest number of decibels he can
put out from his car speakers. We agree to disagree on this one.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
That is INSANE! Around here, we have noise ordinances. If the teens
in my neighborhood, or my mom's - let their party run past midnight
with the music blaring - you call the local police, they come and
kindly knock on their door and tell them to turn it down. If they have
to come back (because the kids didn't turn it down or turned it back up
after the police leave) then they receive a fine. And it is anonymous,
they don't tell the residence who called in the complaint.

Hugs and hoping for nap time for you today,
Tina