Old August 20th 05, 01:27 PM
Tina

That is INSANE! Around here, we have noise ordinances. If the teens
in my neighborhood, or my mom's - let their party run past midnight
with the music blaring - you call the local police, they come and
kindly knock on their door and tell them to turn it down. If they have
to come back (because the kids didn't turn it down or turned it back up
after the police leave) then they receive a fine. And it is anonymous,
they don't tell the residence who called in the complaint.

Hugs and hoping for nap time for you today,
Tina