Old July 19th 03, 02:20 PM
Art Blocks

Funny you should ask this question! LOL

I just splurged on a new xyron 900 came with 1 cartridge and I bought 3 more
cartridges and got the little x150 sticker maker free with my purchase from
www.stickermaker.com
I even got free shipping! all this only cost me $128!
plus ups delivered it with in 5 days of ordering... service was great and
fast!

I am not affiliated... just a happy stamper now!

now to figure out what i want to do with it first! LOL

Deborah
www.art-blocks.com

"Alison" wrote in message
So, rather than pout, I'll make an attempt at starting up a thread:

If you could, what big ticket RS item would you splurge on?

Me? I just ordered a heat gun like Suze uses. My piggy bank was full,

and
this is one of the things I knew I wanted to splurge the "proceeds" on.
I've seen some people say "how could a heat gun possibly be worth that
price?!!?" Well, all I can say is I got to use it once, and I've been
itching for one ever since.

For the remainder of the piggy money, I haven't decided... I may get one

of
those HomePro long reach punch/eyelet setter/nailhead setter gizmos and
accessories. Or, I might go for a digital camera that can handle macro
shots so I can take good photos of my cards (I don't have a scanner, and
feel a camera would be much more versatile).

So, were budget not an issue, and you were going to indulge on you RS
addiction, what would you get?

Come in from the heat and play a while!
Alison