Old February 23rd 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Got comments RE my fingerless mittens

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 04:37:40 GMT, (Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Leah , maybe you could make some pairs , have them in your bag and
sell them , when people admire yours ?

Mirjam

That's a good idea! Maybe I should make 1 smaller, a couple the same,
and 1 larger size, too. I really should organize my notes and write
up my pattern on these. I've been wearing them, and I like having
full finger movement. I had planned on eventually putting partial
fingers on them to make fingerless gloves, but after wearing them,
decided I didn't need them. Working in worsted weight yarn, even
partial fingers would be a little thick.

Leah