Old December 24th 16, 06:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Right now I am taking a couple of months off on quilt making. This will keep me from having a burnt out. Both of my sewing machines are in the shop for repair and cleaning. I feel like My right arm is missing and yesterday I took most of my quilt scraps left over from other quilts and either cut them into 4 inch squares, 3 1/2 in sq., 3 inch sq. or 2 1/2 inch square for hot pads and other projects. The rest I cut into different width strips for a future string
quilt top. Have a wonderful x-mas and new year.
Sandy$