Old April 6th 04, 04:29 AM
Jenn Ridley

"Sheri" wrote:

Does anyone have a good resource for ordering wall frames when you need an
unusual size? I have two odd sized finished cross stitch projects and can't
get the sizes I want in my local stores. Any ideas? I've googled around a
bit and haven't had any luck. Naturally I don't want to pay a fortune!

www.americanframe.com
www.pictureframes.com (the web store of graphik dimensions)

will sell you frames in any size you want (unless you want really,
really big).

Many wooden frames are shipped already assembled. Those that aren't
are very easy to assemble and instructions are included.

(they also carry matboard, foamcore, plexiglass, and just about
anything else you'll need for framing, including tools.)

I've been buying frames from both since I was in college.

nayy,

jenn
--
Jenn Ridley

WIP: Art Stitch Rose Trio, Emperor's Coat, FrankenFlora, Halloween Circle
Most recently Finished: Santa Christmas Stocking, Will Work for Freezer Space, Turnberry Ridge