Old April 19th 11, 03:25 AM
m.afaqanjum228 m.afaqanjum228 is offline
Junior Member

I took my Office 07 back to walmart because my Office 2007 Ultimate Serial key wouldn't work and they said it was copyrighted and they wouldn't take it back if opened.PLEASE HELP it is office professional in case you need to know.If a free trial Microsoft Office 2007 Key version of Office 2007 is currently installed on your computer, then you need to uninstall the free trial version from Start | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs before Office Pro Plus 2007you install your purchased version. Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office Pro 2010 Activation 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7 64-bit media, you could reinstall the 64-bit version with the same key. Will the same be true for Office 2010?When you say you are unable to downlad office from the site, please describe the symptoms Office 2010 Home And Business Keyof HOW you are not able to download.