Old October 11th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia[_2_]

Default Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

It's beautiful (I was going to say "yummy". Heck, I will say it: yummy!)

Georgia

"hesira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira