Old September 16th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Pogonip[_2_]

Default ** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
I haven't gone to the blog, but I keep wondering if she has a lot of ads
on there where she gets money for every time someone visits.

I don't see a single ad on the page. Now, I do use AdBlockPlus with my
Firefox, so, I can't swear that there aren't any without looking at page
source, which I'm not going to do.

It is a nice knitting blog, IMNSHO. Rather refreshingly plain layout,
no fancy HTML stuff, nice clear pictures of works in progress or
finished. She does some recycling (actually reusing) of old yarn gotten
by frog-stitching old sweaters, which I think is good. She has some
very intricate lace knitting she's working on....all in all, I enjoyed
the page.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com