Old August 19th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA[_2_]

Default OT Polly's Pity Party

You are all invited. Dress: very casual. We have replaced all of the
light bulbs with 25 watt dim ones and no one will be able to see what you're
wearing anyway. Today's trip was to the dermatologist. There is a burned
off place (yeah, right ... they call it 'frozen' but that's only for the
moment) on my back, face, arms, left hand and both legs. I am 'on fire'. A
good thing about living in The Swamp is that nobody much hears or cares when
I scream.
We once thought that the danger of skin cancer was reserved for the
fair-skinned. Not So. We had a dear young friend who ignored a 'funny'
spot. It killed him Quickly.
So. See your friendly dermatologist if you suspect you should. And
come to my pity party. I am absolutely miserable and Mama always said,
"Misery loves company". Suggestions for the refreshments list is open;
we'll start with freshly baked bread, cheese and both fine wine and whine.
Poor Polly

I didn't receive the original so I have hijacked a reply to reply to :-)
I'm so sorry that you are hurting, Polly. I hope that you will feel
better soon and I am happy that you are having your health seen to and
not ignoring it like so many do. Good for you!

Rita - off to peruse cookie recipes. Count me in for the party.

--
Rita L. in MA One Eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)