Old August 19th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

Default OT Polly's Pity Party

You are all invited. Dress: very casual. We have
replaced all of the light bulbs with 25 watt dim ones and
no one will be able to see what you're wearing anyway.
Today's trip was to the dermatologist. There is a burned
off place (yeah, right ... they call it 'frozen' but
that's only for the moment) on my back, face, arms, left
hand and both legs. I am 'on fire'. A good thing about
living in The Swamp is that nobody much hears or cares
when I scream.
We once thought that the danger of skin cancer was
reserved for the fair-skinned. Not So. We had a dear
young friend who ignored a 'funny' spot. It killed him
Quickly.
So. See your friendly dermatologist if you suspect you
should. And come to my pity party. I am absolutely
miserable and Mama always said, "Misery loves company".
Suggestions for the refreshments list is open; we'll start
with freshly baked bread, cheese and both fine wine and
whine. Poor Polly

Pity Party definitely required! Did you need to have any
cut out?
I had one of those weird moles on my back that kept changes
size
and color. It felt like they took at least an inch out!
And while
that's been years ago and the mole was benign and healed
quite well,
that dang ole spot still itches! And it's right in the
middle of my back
so I can't reach it. ARG.

I can't go to the swamp party because of Swamp Ma. My
brother told me
about her years and years ago. So please, no parties in the
Swamp.

Donna
in WA