Old May 13th 10, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default sewed some Dolls Underwear and crocheted tiny lace

On May 13, 10:18*am, mirjam wrote:
A freind asked me ro make some underwear for some of the dolls in her
collection, i sewed the items from an old pantyhose, but than
crocheted some nice lace finishing ,,,, I took Praline embroidery
thread and with a Crochet hook number 3 [European size] i stuck the
hook in the cloth , made 4 chains and stuck it again in the cloth 4
ch......
the items are so tiny that one row was enough ,,,,
mirjam

Panyhose? You can't be talking about pantyhose that we wear in the U.
S. because just looking at them causes runners and snags. Please do
tell me. I bet those tiny undies are so darn cute. :-)