Old November 18th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Ping Karen re fibromyalgia

On Nov 18, 3:31 pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
Elizabeth wrote I have found that nothing beats a plain old fashioned hot water
bottle. I think I would have killed someone without mine after my
surgery last year. I sent DH home to get it after they took the hot
towels away and it made all the difference. AND you can sleep with
one (or two - I have one for my feet and one for my hands on cold
nights).

Once they were what your grannie used, now they are very much back in
style--in the stores in nice fleece covers, or knitted ones.
Environmentally friendly, and safe because they cool off during the night.
Dawne

I have a lovely flannel cover to embroider, sent to me by the Lady
Gardener. I should pull it out and work on it over my winter break.
I've already told DH that I'm taking a week to do nothing but stitch.
LOL! I'm just afraid that once it's done, I won't want to actually
use it.

Elizabeth