Old April 3rd 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Sammy

Default PVC/plastic Knitting needle case

Good afternoon Group.

I was watching DIY network this past month and swear I saw someone
create a Knitting needle/crochet hook case out of plastic/PVC.

I can not find the pattern for this project anywhere. I'm pretty
crafty and as long as I have dementions to follow for the cutting I
don't need instructions to stictch it up. Can anyone help me?

Does anyone make needle cases they are willing to share thier
dementions?

I thought seeing it on DIY it would be on their website however I
have not been able to find it. Please can any one help before I loose
my mind?

Thanks
Sama