Old May 9th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Mgambo seeds

Paging Maren...!

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Carla wrote:

Hi all,

Okay, back from Honolulu, where I had an absolutely fantastic time;
totally fell in love with the ocean, and spent lots of time just
sitting on the lanai watching and listening to the waves.

Anyway, while I was there, I met a beader in the hotel lobby who was
selling jewelry made with mgambo (velvet) seeds; said she got them
from a tree in her backyard (lucky lady). I've been looking on line
and only found one website that had them for sale. I was wondering if
anyone here could suggest more places to look for them? I'd love to
get my hands on a bunch of these.

Thanks,
Carla