Old April 23rd 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Hula hula

wrote:

I don't know where you are staying and how far you consider walking
distance,
but at least Ala Moana (shopping center) is fairly close to Waikiki
(assuming that's where you're staying).

I just checked and it's about a mile from the hotel. That may be
do-able, depending on what hurts on any given day

Enjoy your vacation, and I hope that you get better weather than
we have had lately. And, I always recommend to people to go and
see the aquarium in spite of that I haven't been there myself since
our now high school senior was a toddler.

I do luv aquariums!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Carla