Old October 26th 05, 05:49 PM
Wannabe

Default carving pliars

"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in news:USI7f.373
:

that is my correct address, Thanks in advance for the info.
Wannabe wrote in message
"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in
link.net:

I was shown a pair of pliers carved from a solid piece of wood. I

have
tried to duplicate them - but to no avail. Does any one know how to
carve the hinge? I've tried spliting the wood with my knife and I
sawed part wasy with my band saw - but the wood always breaks

before
the hinge works. Thank you in advance,

Evon

Is your correct e-mail address, if so I'll

send
you the instructions and diagrams, or I could upload it to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking if you get that newsgroup, which

ever
you prefer?

Wannabe

I've sent the instructions, but your email ISP is asking for some
idiotic personal ID check which I have tried three times to comply with.
If you want people to try and help with carving info making them jump
through hoops to help you does not bode well for future assistance.
I too get lots of spam but what your ISP has set up will mean I won't
try to help anyone with that ISP address in the future.
Sorry for the rant but my time is more valuable to me spent carving.(G)

Wannabe