Old October 26th 05, 11:28 AM
Evon Barvinchack

Default carving pliars

that is my correct address, Thanks in advance for the info.
Wannabe wrote in message
"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in
link.net:

I was shown a pair of pliers carved from a solid piece of wood. I have
tried to duplicate them - but to no avail. Does any one know how to
carve the hinge? I've tried spliting the wood with my knife and I
sawed part wasy with my band saw - but the wood always breaks before
the hinge works. Thank you in advance,

Evon

Is your correct e-mail address, if so I'll send
you the instructions and diagrams, or I could upload it to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking if you get that newsgroup, which ever
you prefer?

Wannabe