Old August 18th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default she was amazed

On Aug 18, 3:51*pm, (Linda Lee) wrote:
I know it can be done...correcting just one stitch...but I wouldn't be
the master of it. *roflmbo

I'm not even sure I would take on the challenge of knitting in one piece
but I know 'no seams' would be so nice.

See...I told you I had little to offer in this group *as all of you here
are much more advance in your knitting skills than I am. *I'm like a
pre-schooler wanting to play with the big grade school kids. *:-)

Linda i for one, just as most people here , love to share any Knitting
experience i have ,,,with other knitters /crocheters ,,,
Just ask me ,,,
mirjam