Old October 15th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

Default Totally OT, but SO cute!!

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing! ;o)

Saving this to my favorites! hehehe

*hugs*
Gem

I think that cockatoo is just too cute, and a pretty good dancer too!

Shelagh

Yes, he is too cute... and a little hambone at that... with his bows
afterward. hehehe I love the high kicks he does, and he keeps the beat
very well too. Matthew thought he was great too... he's sending the site

on
to some of his friends. LOL

*hugs*
Gem

A former neighbor had one of these birds, and he like to dance, as well.
He'd bop up and down if you started in front of him. That bird's name was
Snowball, as well, and until I saw the bird dancing, I almost thought it was
him. (Strange as it sounds, they have very different dancing styles.)

Apparently they showed this little bird on one of the news stations this
morning; I showed the video clip to my other half last night, and he told me
he'd seen the bird on TV live this morning. Must have been a lot of hits on
that video clip!! I got a kick out of the 'head-banging' at the end of the
music!
--
Carey in MA